Videos & Infographics
Welcome to our visual resources! Here we have infographics and videos on researching, citing, and the writing process. Feel free to print, show, and share these with others (or in class, if you’re a teacher).
Some videos are featured within helpful guides.
|MLA in-text & parenthetical citations||Online image: How to cite in MLA|
|APA in-text & parenthetical citations||Online image: How to cite in APA|
Research and general citing tips
- Box and Bullet Method of Note Taking
- Digital Footprint
- Facts, Opinions, and Reasoned Judgments
- Primary and Secondary Sources
- Staying Safe on the World Wide Web
- Using Advanced Search Effectively
- MLA vs. APA
- MLA: How to Format a Paper
- APA: How to Format a Paper
- What is Plagiarism? (simple flowchart)
- Identifying Fake News
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?