Videos & Infographics
Welcome to our visual resources! Here we have infographics and videos on researching, citing, and the writing process. Feel free to print, show, and share these with others (or in class, if you’re a teacher).
Some videos are featured within helpful guides.
|MLA in-text & parenthetical citations||Online image: How to cite in MLA|
|APA in-text & parenthetical citations||Online image: How to cite in APA|
Research and general citing tips
- Box and Bullet Method of Note Taking
- Citations for Beginners
- Digital Footprint
- In-text Citations
- Facts, Opinions, and Reasoned Judgments
- Primary and Secondary Sources
- Quoting and Paraphrasing
- Staying Safe on the World Wide Web
- Using Advanced Search Effectively
- Using Transitions
- MLA vs. APA
- MLA Citation Templates
- MLA Containers – What they are and how to use them
- MLA: How to Format a Paper
- APA Citation Templates
- APA: How to Format a Paper
- Chicago Citation Templates
- What is Plagiarism? (simple flowchart)
- Am I Plagiarizing? (advanced flowchart)
- Identifying Fake News
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?