Did you know that EasyBib Plus has a feature that allows users to create footnotes?
If you are using the Chicago Manual of Style 16th edition format, you can quickly create footnotes that work alongside the citations in your bibliography. Just follow these simple steps while logged in to EasyBib Plus:
1. Create your bibliographic citation normally, filling out the appropriate form on EasyBib.com.
2. Once you get the final correct citation, click the drop down beneath it labeled “more.”
3. Click on the option labeled “footnote.”
4. This will open the Footnote Wizard which will display the basic, initial version of your footnote. The information in the footnote is based off of information from your bibliographic citation.
5. Input the page number (if applicable) for where you found the cited information in your source.
6. Click “save.”
Then presto! Your correctly formatted footnote is generated.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?